Thursday, May 13, 2010

Uninspired



This is the photo I plan on turning in... but the photo above this is the original that I also really like.

Thinking of colors, their meanings, and photos to represent them was hard for me. I was just feeling uninspired. While sitting in math class, I tried to think of some ideas (maybe that's why I'm sort of not doing so hot in that class...) but anyway, I was staring at a white board and noticing how boring it was. White board, white fluorescent lights, white wall. For me white equals boring. Because we can't take pictures at school I adapted this photo to work in a basement. The basement has a white wall, white fluorescent lights, and a white couch. I nicely asked/forced Jack to sit in the photo for me wearing a white T-shirt, just to make sure the "white" message was clear. I really like how it turned out. The colors look intense and not washed out and their is also good contrast between the shadows and the white. I color balanced the photo and upped the contrast a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment